Wellness & Cooking Retreat
Koh Samui, Thailand
February 2023 20th- 25th OPEN FOR BOOKINGS!
Location: Koh Samui, Thailand!
2022 FULLY BOOKED
Prices are per room
Wellness & Cooking Retreat
Get ready, get set! It’s time to go on a trip of a lifetime.
I will be hosting this ultimate Ayarah Koh Samui wellness & cooking retreat in one of my favourite destinations. Koh Samui, Thailand!
From breathtaking islands, beaches, and ocean views to trekking the island jungle and meeting the local elephants at the sanctuary. Day spas hidden within the jungle and boutique bars and restaurants.
Koh Samui has it all.
Ten lucky people will join me for five nights in the most spectacular luxury accommodation. Our days will consist of daily yoga, massage, cooking classes and exploring the island. You can choose to do as much or as little as you like.
All rooms/villas are king beds with full private ensuites
The King rooms are priced per two people. You can book for one or two people. The bed cannot be split into twins.
The single rooms are for one person.
All rooms include a full ensuite and lounge area with wifi.
2023 Retreat Price Includes
Transfers to and from the airport
All Breakfasts are full buffet including tea, coffee, juice etc
Five cooking classes
Yoga each morning to take in the fresh air and watch the ocean views.
One hour massage per person.
There will be optional extras
Including Private Catamaran cruising to check the local islands
Day Spa Treatments – on-site day spa
This retreat will be absolutely out of this world.
Spaces are limited!
The best moments are the memories we create
Rooms have the following extras
- Complimentary in-room high-speed wireless Internet access
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary daily local newspaper (upon request)
- King size bed with ultra-comfortable mattress and sumptuous fabrics
- Modern Contemporary Thai style decoration with beautiful wooden floor
- Comfortable living room area with sofas
- Open-air outdoor Balinese bathroom with hot tropical rain and hand showers with amenities
- Private balcony with sunbeds and table
- Writing desk
- Silk dressing gown
- Silk indoor slippers
- Outdoor flip-flops
- In-room parlour games
- Hair dryer & digital weighing scale
- Individually controlled silent air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Television (viewing 30 channels) with a DVD player
- In-room personal electronic safe
- Adaptor free international electric outlet
- Fully stocked mini-bar and fridge replenished daily with snacks, soda, beer and wine
- Laundry and pressing service
- Room Service from 6.30 am to 10 pm
- In-room Spa service
“Raya recently held a private cooking retreat for me and my four friends. And I must say it was the best experience I’ve had with vegan food, nutrition & guidance. Raya was so lovely and welcoming. None of my friends is vegan and they all came away saying they felt they could now go vegan! “
“Thank You! Raya, for an incredible experience and I, wish you all the luck in the world. See you at another retreat soon!
You can always check out my recipe page and make some yummy vegan dishes instead. You can also follow my Instagram or Facebook account too for extra recipes and giveaways!