Makes: 4 serves
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Make Time: 30 mins
Skill Level: Medium
Vegan Ice Cream
- 1 cup of soaked cashews ( 4 to 6 hours )
- 1 cup chopped coconut flesh ( green young coconut )
- 1/4 cup of light agave nectar
- 1 cup of nut milk ( I like to use cashew and I find it nice a mild in flavour)
- 1 vanilla bean scrapped
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt ( small pinch )
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- This takes around 1 minute, check blender after 20 seconds and scrap down any edges to get everything incorporated well.
- Then once nice and smooth place into a ice-cream maker and make according to machines instructions.
- I use a basic Cuisinart 2 litre machine and, it takes around 20 minutes until I have a nice thickness ready straight for the bowl or cone.
- You can place in the freezer to set firmer if you don’t like the consistency and use when you need later.
Enjoy this easy vegan ice cream! Way better than any store bought ice creams
Make sure you check out my other recipes.
Or join one of our vegan cooking classes
Thanks for visiting
Vegan Ice cream