COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our community
Please take a moment to read through the points below
What we ask of you
- If you, or someone you live with, is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please don’t come to our cooking classes. This applies year-round
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 while at a class, you will be asked to leave due to the health and safety of others.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, within 14 days of attending a class. Please let me know immediately and I will notify the others that were in your class
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and leaving the studio. Handwashing facilities are also available in the bathroom and in the kitchen.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue or your own elbow, then wash/sanitise your hands afterwards.
What we’re doing
- Before and after each class the kitchen is thoroughly cleaned using high-grade cleaners
- Classes are limited to 8 students, to ensure everyone has enough space
- Ayarah has completed the Infection Control Training – COVID 19 eLearning course.
Q: I’m new to plant-based food, can I still come along.
A: Yes of course, In fact, we have a lot of customers that are either omnivores or vegetarians.
Q: I don’t know how to cook, is this ok?
A: Yes, of course, we cater to all levels in our classes.
Q: Are classes refundable
A: No, Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business and demand for classes we cannot offer a refund. I do offer credits which have 3 months to be used.
Q: What if I cancel, do I get a refund?
A: Please see our T&C page.
Q: Can I move my class date to another?
A: If the class falls before 30 days prior yes. If inside no
Q: Do you have kids in your classes?
A: Yes, children are allowed if accompanied by an adult and they do need to purchase a full-price space, unless under 10
Q: I have an intolerance to gluten are your classes GF?
A: Yes, our classes can be 100% GF, add a note when booking
Q: How long is shipping to WA?
A: The next day once dispatched
Q: How long is shipping to outside of WA?
A: Shipping to all of Australia outside of WA is 4 to 5 business days