COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our community
Please take a moment to read through the points below
What we ask of you
- If you, or someone you live with, are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please don’t come to our cooking classes. This applies year-round
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 while at a class, you will be asked to leave due to the health and safety of others.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, within 3 days of attending a class. Please let me know immediately and I will notify the others that were in your class
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and leaving the building. Handwashing facilities are also available in the bathroom and in the kitchen.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue or your own elbow, then wash/sanitise your hands afterwards.
What we’re doing
- Before and after each class the kitchen is thoroughly cleaned using high-grade cleaners
- Classes are limited to 8 students, to ensure everyone has enough space
- Ayarah has completed the Infection Control Training – COVID 19 eLearning course.
Q: I’m new to plant-based food, can I still come along.
A: Yes, of course, In fact, we have a lot of customers that are either omnivores or vegetarians.
Q: I don’t know how to cook, is this ok?
A: Yes, of course, we cater to all levels in our classes.
Q: Are classes refundable
A: No, If you get covid and cannot attend. You must notify Ayarah immediately and a credit will be offered as long as you fall within terms and conditions. Credits that have 3 months to be used once open again.
Credits will still be given to those who cancel 2 weeks prior as long as the space is refilled.
Q: Do I need a vaccine passport?
Nope. Currently, in WA there is no restriction for cooking schools. All are welcome 🙂
Q: What if I cancel, do I get a refund?
A: Please see our T&C page.
Q: Can I move my class date to another?
A: If the class falls 30 days prior yes. If inside no
Q: Do you have kids in your classes?
A: Yes, children are allowed if accompanied by an adult and they do need to purchase a full-price space, unless under 10
Q: I have an intolerance to gluten are your classes GF?
A: Yes, our classes can be 100% GF, add a note when booking